July 29, 2012

Food Network Show: Chuck's Day Off

Food Network is like my comfort "food" (except sadly, I can't eat it...). And one of my favorite show from it is "Chuck's Day Off". When I'm looking for new a cooking show (or any kind of show) to watch, I'm looking for something that will attract my attention immediately. "Chuck's Day Off" succeeded in that. The show's cook, Chuck Hughes, is full of happy energy, and might I say, even a little swag. And his recipes are vibrant, deliciously looking, and all of them are relatively easy to make. Chuck makes cooking seem really fun and cool, and his food is always pretty top-notch. Every show is always unique and different, but never boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...