September 28, 2012

Classical Piece of the Week: Waltz in A Minor



Well, I've got to admit it: I've lost my inspiration this week. Not one piece has really caught my attention in the past 7 days, and I've been only listening to my old Classical Pieces of the Week ^_^ But I am lovin' one of the pieces I'm playing on the piano right now, so I decided to choose it. It's called Waltz in A Minor by Frederic Chopin. Usually, Chopin's song are pretty hard, but I'm glad he did compose easier ones, for people that are not as advanced like me. ;)

I love this piece for its beautiful, slightly sorrowful melody, and fantastic bass line. It's quite challenging to play (for me), but very fun to learn.


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Goodreads and I'm so glad I did :) I'm following you now. I love Chopin too and can't wait to read more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aiurophile! I really like Chopin too! His Nocturnes are exquisite!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. Slightly sad melody, but still warm sunshine around, just like you are watching the sunset in winter. you are feeling a little bit chilling, but you are expecting spring is not far way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful way of representing this piece! Couldn't have said it better myself!

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...