September 18, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

 Hurray, I've been nominated for another blog award! This time, the nomination came from Kim, from The YA Book Geek. Kim never ceases to make me laugh with her thoughtful and humorous posts, so you should definitely go check her blog out!

Here are the rules:
  • Include the blog award logo in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.
  • Give 7 random things about yourself. 
 So, without further ado, here are 7 random things about myself: 

1. I hate being late.
2. Every time I go to the library, I always borrow more books than I can read :3 (Sadly, I can't help it, because I'm always afraid that someone else will take the book if I don't take it myself!)
3. Everybody in my grade doesn't like band- that is, except for me :)
4. I would like to work in the journalism field when I get older.
5. One time I ate so many sweet potato fries that I felt sick XD
6. I can't help but put smiley faces and alike at the end of a lot of sentences, as you might have noticed... 
7. I'm a morning person :)  (I love to wake up early!)

My nominations:
1. Babbling of a Bookaholic 
2. Lectus 
3. Leopard Kitty Girl Books 
4. The Random Ranterer
5. College Life

Ok, so right now, you're probably going like: But that's pretty far from 15 nominations, Grace...

And yes, you are right, I only have 5 nominations, but I think they're the ones most deserving of this award, and so 5 it is.

Again, I'd like to thank Kim for nominating me for this award, and I hope you take a little time to check out the blogs I have nominated!


10 comments:

  1. congrats on your award and thank you so much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! And you definitely deserved this award!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nominate, Grace! :) yes I love putting smiley faces as well. And borrowing more books then reading them happens a lot. More often then not it'll get taken next time anyways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Delaney! I've seriously got to start learning how to borrow less books. :)

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  3. Aww stop you're embarrassing me :P Keke jokes, you definitely deserve this award! I agree with you on #1 #2 #6 :D

    P.S. This is not at all creepy or stalker-ish but what time do you go to bed and wake up? Aren't you suffering from sleep deprivation or something? Hahas, I get 10 hours sleep and yet still I can't drag myself out of bed every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no worries, sometimes I'm kind of stalker-ish too ;) But to answer your question: I go to bed at around 10 and I wake up at 6:40-ish. So about 8 and a half hours of sleep, which I find quite sufficient.

      Again, thank you so much for nominating me for this award!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your award.

    p.s.- I am your new follower.
    please follow back

    http://booklokcoffee.blogspot.in/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ankita! And I just started following you blog, it looks fantastic!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Doll!
    I am your new follower from Becca Marie - College Life.
    Let's be blog buddies. Feel free to follow me @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rena! Your blog is beautiful, I just followed!

      Your blog buddy,

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...